Nereid Nereid

This is good stuff man, keep it up!

Chronicles of Buttered Toast Ep 4 Chronicles of Buttered Toast Ep 4

This was awesome! Is this in a video somewhere?

Luciouss responds:

I wish. I am currently looking for an animator to help make this a video.

Disconnected Disconnected

I thoroughly enjoyed this. The rhythm had a lot of rap elements. However one thing that bugged me, was on the verses the fade was a little loud and then got soft. I dunno, it weird. I really loved the last couple of seconds, I think that drum element should have been more incorporated. All in all, good work! Feel free to stop by my page!

SoundHawk responds:

Thanks a lot for the comments, I'll think of them when I start working next. I do also produce Rap soundtracks for a guy, so that could be showing through. That second part of the chorus (which is what I believe you're referring to) was also bugging me, and I messed with the volume as much as I could to make them fit more, maybe I didn't need them. Thanks again!

Frosted Night Frosted Night

That clap is really annoying.

DeafAndDead responds:

That's fair enough. Thanks for the review.

Taking Up Space Taking Up Space

Not sure how this genre is supposed to sound, but it sounds really repetitive. Maybe if you had a strong lead over it with out so much repitition of the drums it would be better. Keep practicing!

KillTheTrucker responds:

Forgot to mention there's supposed to be vocals on it real soon :) and this genre is mostly quite repetitive.

Thanks for your review though

GreenHill Remix for Danny GreenHill Remix for Danny

Loop it, put it in a game. Battle theme ftw. I like it, good job.

LandOfTheForgottenDubstep LandOfTheForgottenDubstep

I usually don't go for dubstep, but this actually had a very good rhythm to it. Keep up the good work!

DustDevil responds:

Thank you, Im glad you liked the song :) Will do sir ;)

Music in My Heart 4 Music in My Heart 4

I REALLY love the rhythms you have going here, but something about it seems incomplete. I think it may be the transitions between the rhythms. Other than that, great work!

My Heart Will Go On ((Kahnx2)) My Heart Will Go On ((Kahnx2))

Yeah

This is so peaceful man, nice job on the remix!

-:.Equinoctial.:- -:.Equinoctial.:-

Really peaceful

I like it! :D
What did you use to make it? Fl or reason or something along those lines?

Also, check out my new submission on my page :D