Afterliving Afterliving

Yeah about that

Now I will have to say that lpfann2 is right in a sense. The animation was crap. BUT, the point behind the animation was expert and the music matched beautifully. IMO, work on your animation skills but keep what you have with the story line and eventually this video could make it interwebs wide.

Sparkle Fishtank Sparkle Fishtank

I'm going to have to admit

That is pretty cool :D

The all eating pacman The all eating pacman

Pretty good

the artwork was really good, but there was really no story and too many dull moments for me to give you a good score..

Samosis Samosis

I like it

The graphics were OK
this is and exelent start i cant wait to see what you produce in the future

Although it did not load right for me for some reason

hourang responds:

thanks!

i hope to make many more and to expand this one as well.

ive been having a lot of problems ever since i added mochiads it screwed everything up. trying to resolve everything. if you cant get it to load try right clicking and clicking on forward or just wait for the game to load since the preloader is not working right.

Koffii4connection Koffii4connection

it is connect 4

I like it. Won the first try w00t

The Random Test I (3.0) The Random Test I (3.0)

umm

ill give it 1 star for graphics and the general not sucking 1 for cuz of chuck norris and 1 for randomness

disdude responds:

uhhh ok well i guess you didn't find it funny...ah well

Nereid Nereid

This is good stuff man, keep it up!

Chronicles of Buttered Toast Ep 4 Chronicles of Buttered Toast Ep 4

This was awesome! Is this in a video somewhere?

Luciouss responds:

I wish. I am currently looking for an animator to help make this a video.

Disconnected Disconnected

I thoroughly enjoyed this. The rhythm had a lot of rap elements. However one thing that bugged me, was on the verses the fade was a little loud and then got soft. I dunno, it weird. I really loved the last couple of seconds, I think that drum element should have been more incorporated. All in all, good work! Feel free to stop by my page!

SoundHawk responds:

Thanks a lot for the comments, I'll think of them when I start working next. I do also produce Rap soundtracks for a guy, so that could be showing through. That second part of the chorus (which is what I believe you're referring to) was also bugging me, and I messed with the volume as much as I could to make them fit more, maybe I didn't need them. Thanks again!

brilliant idea! brilliant idea!

Uh huh

It kinda reminds me of my uncle.